Live updates: 17 dead in Wine Country fires; St. Helena residents warned
- Now PlayingCharisse Desmarais searches her remains of her mother's home
- Smoke is seen from a new fire in Napa
- View of Tubbs Fire damage from SMART train
- Aerial view of mobile home park, hotel destroyed in Tubbs Fire
- Couple Drives Through Edge of Wildfire Devastating Yuba County
- Wildfires ravage Santa Rosa
- Atlas fire victims describe inferno in Napa county
- Tubbs Fire devastates parts of Santa Rosa
- Friend talks of loss of homes in Tubbs Fire
- CHP footage of North Bay fires from above
- Santa Rosa businesses burn in Tubbs Fire
- Destroyed neighborhood near Silverado Resort
- Napa neighborhood charred by fire
- Half of Santa Rosa neighborhood suffers fire damage, the other does not
- Soda Canyon Road damage
- Homes destroyed in Napa as wildfire rages
- Tubbs Fire Blazes Near Calistoga, Not Yet Contained
- A Santa Rosa evacuee recalls seeing smoke, hearing explosions
- Tubbs Fire reaches Overlook Apartments
- A structure burns in Napa
- Santa Rosa mobile home park destroyed by fire
- Structures burning on Patrick Rd.
- Tubbs Fire burns Santa Rosa
- Structures are lost in Napa's Atlas Fire
- The Atlas fire burns in Napa County
- Wildfire on Highway 121 in Sonoma County, heading toward Napa
Videos above: Over a dozen wildfires are active in Northern California.
Latest developments in the North Bay fires:
10:03 p.m. St. Helena warned: St. Helena city officials were enc ouraging residents to pack bags and get ready for possible evacuation after mandatory evacuations were ordered near Mt. Veeder, about 10 miles south of St. Helena, due to the Nuns Fire. St. Helena police, however, assured residents they are not under an evacuation order.
9:45 p.m. More Evacuations: Evacuations were conducted on Dry Creek Rd.in Napa County and the road is now closed from Orchard Ave to Oakville Grade. In addition, evacuations were conducted on Redwood Rd. and Redwood Rd. at the intersection of Browns Valley Rd. is now closed, the Napa County Sheriff reported.
8:57 p.m. Fairfield-Suisun schools closed: Superintendent Kris Corey said that all schools in the Fairfield-Suisun School district will be closed Wednesday. Employees will not report to work and all district sites will be closed to the public.
- '); var sct = document.getElementById("HDN-OB-WIDGET-MARKUP"); sct.parentNode.removeChild(sct); })();
CloseBuy photo L-R, Joe Lee, Nick Woodle, and Jordan Winslow watch as a fire grows along the ridge neaer Highway 12 outside Eldridge, Calif., on Tuesday, October 10, 2017. The Napa and Sonoma valleys continue to be under threat from several fires as some communities begin to assess the impact of the fires. less L-R, Joe Lee, Nick Woodle, and Jordan Winslow watch as a fire grows along the ridge neaer Highway 12 outside Eldridge, Calif., on Tuesday, October 10, 2017. The Napa and Sonoma valleys continue to be under ... more Buy this photo Live updates: 17 dead in Wine Country fires; St. Helena residents warned Back to GallerySource: Google News